Blue Ridge Outdoors is a free monthly outdoor lifestyle magazine in the Southeast. BRO reaches approximately 350,000 readers each month and is distributed to more than 1,500 locations.
CONTACT: LEAH WOODY
NEW IN 2019
This year’s BRO offering includes print and digital opportunities, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHY BLUE RIDGE OUTDOORS?
Align your brand with a trusted brand that targets outdoor enthusiasts who are seeking vacation destinations both in the magazine and on the website.
Blue Ridge Outdoors readers…
- On average, take 4-5 adventure trips a year
- 85% use BRO to make vacation plans
- 81% travel four or more hours to vacation destination
- 43% travel with children
- 80% travel with partner
INDUSTRY PARTNER OFFER
- $6,480 Two-Page Spread
- $3,450 Full Page
- $2,150 Half Page
- $1,300 Quarter Page
*Additional 10% discount if you choose all four issues.
- September’18 – Adventure Biking Guide/ Blue Ridge Brews +Libations
Space Reservation Deadline: 7/30/18
Materials Deadline: 8/1/18
- October ’18 – Top Adventure Towns of the Blue Ridge/ Food of the Blue Ridge
Space Reservation Deadline: 8/27/18
Materials Deadline: 8/29/18
- April ’19 – The Outdoor Family Issue
Space Reservation Deadline: 2/25/19
Materials Deadline: 2/27/19
- May ’19 – The Annual Festival Guide
Space Reservation Deadline: 3/25/19
Materials Deadline: 3/27/19
- $995 (available to eight partners on a first-come, first-served basis for each co-op month)
- Native post (sponsored content for one week on home page)
- Standard banner run-of-site (ROS) ad for one month (728×90, 300×250 or 300×600)
- One Trail Post e-Newsletter (1 ad block on the weekly e-Newsletter)
Lead Generation Giveaway (Added Value)
- One giveaway contest per season with exposure in print and digital.
Fall: September 1 – October 15, 2018
Spring: April 1 – May 15, 2019