Thank you for your interest in the Virginia Travel Guide. The guide is the VTC’s primary consumer fulfillment piece, published each year in January. It contains comprehensive information about Virginia’s travel destinations and attractions as well as listings of restaurants, accommodations and many other travel services.
The guide includes engaging content featuring award-caliber editorial and inspiring photography.
2021: The Year of the Road Trip
Leisure travel is part of America’s DNA. By June 2020 only 12% had taken a leisure trip. 2021 is expected to experience a surge in leisure travel due to pent up demand. And with Americans’ new preference for driving, the drive market has expanded. The 2021 Virginia Travel Guide feature the content and tools that today’s traveler craves: epic road trips, hidden gems, outdoor experiences, small towns and scenic drives – along with detailed listings that travelers have proven to use when planning.
Did you know?¹
- Approximately 48% of consumer travel research is done through printed guides.
- Print-based travel research is higher today than 10 years ago.
- Millennials use printed resources more frequently than baby boomers.
- Printed resources are used in conjunction with digital media across all age groups.
Advertise in the Travel Guide
Contact one of the following LeisureMedia360, Inc., representatives:
- Becca Hudson Meyers, 804-334-1567 –Northern Virginia, Richmond
- Nell Wichmann, 757-570-4462 — Coastal
- Jo Diedrich, 540-580-8767 — Mountains & Southern:
- Terri Reynolds, 540-597-7568 — Listings & Lodging Co-Ops
- September 30, 2020 – Sales Close
- October 9, 2020 – Materials Deadline
- January 2021 – Distribution Begins
Order Bulk Publications – 2020 Travel Guide, 2020 Golf Guide, campground directory or bumper stickers.
For all other Travel Guide questions, contact Leah Harms.
¹Destination Analysts, Jan. 2018