Virginia Travel Guide
Thank you for your interest in the Virginia Travel Guide. The guide is the VTC’s primary consumer fulfillment piece, published each year in December. It contains comprehensive information about Virginia’s travel destinations and attractions as well as listings of restaurants, accommodations and many other travel services.
The guide includes engaging content featuring award-caliber editorial and inspiring photography.
Did you know?
According to Destination Analysts (Jan. 2018):
- Approximately 48% of consumer travel research is done through printed guides.
- Print-based travel research is higher today than 10 years ago.
- Millennials use printed resources more frequently than baby boomers.
- Printed resources are used in conjunction with digital media across all age groups.
Advertise in the Travel Guide
Contact one of the following LeisureMedia360, Inc., representatives:
- Becca Hudson Meyers, 804-334-1567 –Northern Virginia, Richmond
- Nell Wichmann, 757-565-0288 — Chesapeake Bay, Eastern Shore, Hampton Roads
- Jo Diedrich, 540-580-8767 — Blue Ridge Highlands, Central, Heart of Appalachia, Shenandoah Valley, Southern
- Terri Reynolds, 540-597-7568 — Listings (attractions, restaurants and accommodations) & Lodging Co-Ops
- Aug. 30, 2019 – Sales Close
- Sep. 16, 2019 – Materials Deadline
- Dec. 2019 – Virginia Travel Guide comes off the press
- Jan. 2020 – Virginia Travel Guide distribution begins
Order Bulk Publications – 2019 Travel Guide, 2019 Golf Guide, campground directory or bumper stickers.
For all other Travel Guide questions, contact Leah Harms.