The VTC Marketing Leverage Program applications are now closed.
- The VTC Offices are currently closed and staff are working remotely due to the impact of COVID-19.
- During this time, there will be delays in processing MLP Reimbursement Requests. VTC will make every effort to process requests as quickly as possible.
- VTC also realizes that existing MLP awardees may need to make changes to their Marketing Plans. VTC will work with all partners to assist with any revisions that are needed. Please contact Angela Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these changes.
- The opening of the Spring 2020 round of MLP applications will be delayed. VTC will let our travel industry partners know when the Spring application cycle is open.
Virginia Tourism Corporation Marketing Leverage Program
The Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) Marketing Leverage Program is designed to stimulate new tourism marketing programs through the creation of tourism partnerships and to extend the “Virginia is for Lovers” campaign. The objective of this program is to leverage limited marketing dollars, resulting in increased visitor spending, revenue, and jobs.
Please read the following as the Virginia Tourism Corporation is now accepting applications only through an online application system.
- Click and download the Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) Marketing Leverage Program Terms and Conditions for an overview of the guidelines of the grant program. View Terms and Conditions
- Click and download the sample VTC Marketing Leverage Program grant application to see the questions asked in the application, and an example of what VTC looks for in an application. Download Sample Grant Application
- If you are the lead partner in your application, meet with your partners BEFORE you register for your account, and enter your partner’s information. Once you register for your account, and add your partners contact information, your partners will receive an email alerting them they are partners in your grant. Your partners need to be aware of their role in the application process before they receive this email!
- Note that the lead partner will complete all narrative sections of the application, including the Marketing Calendar and Budget Items. The partners in the application will complete their contact information and their individual portion of the Performance Measure section. The partners will need to supply – to the lead partner – their market research, and their portion of the Marketing Calendar and Budget Items.
To access the VTC Marketing Leverage Program On-Line Application, please click here.