The Virginia is for Lovers® (VIFL) Logo Request Form is intended to serve the Virginia tourism and travel industry. The usage of the VIFL logo is reserved for the Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) and our industry partners. To ensure that all submitted requests are fulfilled accurately and efficiently, please review the following guidelines before submitting your request:
- All approved logo requests must clearly demonstrate a strong connection to travel promotion and tourism in Virginia. When completing the form, please ensure that sufficient detail has been provided to clearly outline your intended usage of the VIFL logo.
- “Virginia is for Lovers®” is a registered trademark of the Virginia Tourism Corporation and we will not approve any requests to modify the Virginia is for Lovers logo, wordmark, or phrase outside of the standard “Virginia is for ___ Lovers” format. (EX: Hiking is for Lovers, Virginia is for Hikers, Virginia is for Lovers of Hiking, etc.)
- Recreations of the VIFL logo in other styles, colors, formats, fonts, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- VTC reserves the right to deny any request that we feel violates our strict brand standards or does not align with our marketing strategy.
- The Image Group is our official licensed merchandiser, managing all merchandise and items bearing any type of VIFL logo. If you wish to create merchandise items with the VIFL logo, regardless of intent (resale, giveaways, etc.), you must work with The Image Group to have these items created.
- Please allow up to 10-15 business days for a response. This timeline may be longer if requesting a new or custom sub-brand logo.
- Submissions that request several logo variations (EX: Requesting all sub-brand logos at once) may require additional follow-up before a decision can be made.