Exciting News and Updates!
VTC has partnered with Simpleview to launch a brand new Virginia.org. This change means we have replaced our old admin system with a new “extranet”, where you are able to log in and update or add your listings, events and more.
If you are an existing Admin user, you will receive an email with a link to the new VTC Extranet as well as your username and temporary password once we launch late-June.
View our Extranet Training Recording.
Below are some additional training materials to help you get familiar:
- Calendar of Events – https://youtu.be/22DlxO874B4
- Listings – https://youtu.be/NSlT0YTSqGI
- Media/Images – https://youtu.be/SBvYkJ-Nuts
- Special Offers/Packages – https://youtu.be/9N7VqocmVnw
- Account Info – https://youtu.be/bHRQlHXb23s
- Contact Info – https://youtu.be/W7fAnNNFfBE
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please submit them using the form below.
We appreciate your patience as we transition over nearly 20,000 listings and thousands of users to the new Virginia.org ahead of launch.
Thanks again, and please visit this page frequently for updates.
Website Transition Question
Virginia.org – the Commonwealth’s official travel and tourism website – all of Virginia Tourism’s marketing drives travelers to Virginia.org where consumers can find and book your attraction or business and learn what your locality has to offer.
Whether you’re creating a new presence on the internet or expanding your current digital marketing efforts, you can’t afford to miss out on this free travel marketing service.
- Virginia.org is used by more than 16,000,000 visitors per year all with an expressed interest in Virginia travel. These visitors log on from all over Virginia, the US and the world.The system is backed by VTC’s multi-million dollar advertising campaign promoting the Virginia.org address and drawing users to the site. There is a lot of information on the web. Make it easier for travelers, travel agents and meeting planners to find you by listing on Virginia.org.
If you are a regional or local tourism office, make sure you’re using your free listings on Virginia.org to its full potential. Listed should be accommodations, special events, attractions, shops, restaurants, recreational activities and whatever tourism assets your part of the state has to offer. An unlimited number of listings can be created in your area, so use your marketing imagination.
You can take advantage of our Data Sharing opportunity as well. We can send your listings back to your website. This way, you are only maintaining your listing information in one place.
Virginia.org is often the first stop in Virginia travel planning, use it to tease visitors to your website.