The marketing department at VTC includes Brand Management, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, International, Group Tour, Meetings, Creative Services, Consumer Services and Promotions.
Tourism Marketing is an investment for the state.
VTC develops and implements strategies and tactics for Virginia’s tourism industry to leverage their limited budgets so they can market their tourism assets more widely and effectively. For communities in economically-distressed areas, VTC is the only resource for marketing their tourism products on a national and international scale.
How to get involved
Virginia is for Lovers is an internationally renowned travel brand. In addition to being an American icon, it’s been inducted to the Madison Avenue Advertising Walk of Fame. This notoriety can help provide a lot of attention.
One of Virginia Tourism’s most important goals is to help the state’s travel industry succeed. We’ve created a variety of programs aimed at providing solutions to real challenges our industry partners face. Follow the links below to get detail on how you can get on board with Virginia is for Lovers and all of VTC’s powerful industry partner programs.
- Get listed on Virginia.org for FREE
- Get mentioned in earned and social media
- Access opportunities for the Groups, Meetings and Sports markets
- Use important, relevant VTC research
- Apply for VTC Marketing Leverage Program grants
- Advertise in the Virginia Travel Guide and on Virginia.org
- Learn how to help finance large-scale tourism development
- Get hands on training to build a tourism development plan
- Participate in VTC’s LOVEworks program
- Share your locations for possible motion picture projects
- Access the expanding market for international visitors
- Take advantage of the VTC Industry Advertising Program
- Request the Virginia is for Lovers logo
- Get 33 million visitors’ eyes on your product at Virginia Welcome Centers and rest areas