Reach consumers who are actively looking for content related to your destination, product or services.
Role of Channel: Consideration > Conversion
Contact: Margaree Brown
Video: How to Create Google Ads
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beginning with the FY23 Co-Op Program, any Virginia partner who would like to participate in the Google and/or Social Media Co-Op Programs, and who has not participated in the programs in years past, will need to go through a new vendor registration process, in order for the Mediahub team (previously The Martin Agency) to set you up in their financial system. At this time, the new registration process only applies to partners new to either program. The steps are outlined in the FY23 applications, but also included here.
Any existing Co-Op partners (have participated in either program in years past) will need to complete and provide the FY23 application to the Mediahub team.
WHY GOOGLE ADS?
- Generate traffic and leads based on highly specific and targeted keyword phrases to reach consumers who want exactly what you have.
- Secure immediate visibility on the top of the search page.
- Access real-time campaign analytics.
Receive reimbursement on Google Ads campaigns when your campaign’s landing page includes the Virginia is for Lovers® logo with a link to Virginia.org or promotional text summary about Virginia with hyperlink to Virginia.org.
Google Search Network only. Google Content Network is excluded.
- 25% reimbursement on spend
- Maximum reimbursement of $25,000
Reimbursements will be made on a half-year basis. All reimbursement claim forms and associated documentation must be received by*:
- January 31, 2023 for ads that run July-December 2022
- Reimbursement made to partners by February 28, 2023
- July 31, 2023 for ads that ran January-June 2023
- Reimbursement made to partners by August 31, 2023
* There is a 10-business day grace period.
- Q3/Q4 Submissions received after February 15, 2023 will not be approved for reimbursement.
- Q1/Q2 Submissions received after August 11, 2023 will not be approved for reimbursement.