Tourism Economics COVID-19’s Impact on Virginia’s Visitor Economy
In April 2020, VTC contracted with Tourism Economics to generate reports forecasting the impact of COVID-19 on Virginia’s tourism industry both statewide and across the 10 tourism regions. Below are links to a summary report along with full files for the statewide data and the regional data. As the pandemic continues, Tourism Economics will provide updated numbers. We will post the updated numbers here when they are available.
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Summary Report
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Statewide Data
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Regional Data
If any questions please reach out to Rachel Burgess at email@example.com
2019 Economic Impact of Domestic Travel on Virginia and Localities
Economic impact estimates for 2019 – includes expenditures, payroll, employment and tax collections for Virginia and localities.
Fast Facts about the Virginia Economic Impact 2019 – (word doc)
- These templates may be edited in Photoshop or Photopea, a free web-based editing tool for those without Adobe Creative programs.
- Follow this tutorial to edit your template.