Tourism Economics COVID-19’s Impact on Virginia’s Visitor Economy
In August 2020, Tourism Economics conducted a second wave of forecast study for VTC regarding the impact of COVID-19 on Virginia travel and tourism industry. The analysis was done both at the state and regional level. Below are links to a summary report along with complete data files for the statewide data and the regional data.
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Summary Report
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Statewide Data
- COVID-19 Tourism Impact Regional Data
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Economic Impact of Domestic Travel on Virginia and Localities
Economic impact estimates for 2019 – includes expenditures, payroll, employment and tax collections for Virginia and localities.
Fast Facts about the Virginia Economic Impact 2019 – (word doc)
- These templates may be edited in Photoshop or Photopea, a free web-based editing tool for those without Adobe Creative programs.
- Follow this tutorial to edit your template.