Work with Virginia Tourism to help create buzz for your destination or attraction!
Virginia Tourism Corporation’s Public Relations division (VTC PR) creates and communicates newsworthy announcements, press releases, and other material to the media, tourism industry, and general public. VTC PR works with key internal and external stakeholders, partner agencies, the Office of the Governor, members of the General Assembly, and other key voices to communicate VTC’s specific objectives and overall mission. VTC PR generates editorial coverage on the Commonwealth’s travel appeal, tourism assets, and agency accomplishments by hosting media tours, proactively pitching story ideas to media, and by creating news releases and media alerts that target national, regional, in-state and travel media.
How can you work with VTC PR?
- We can help build in-state media lists.
- We keep track of editor/writer turnover.
- We can help find a good contact at publications.
- We can pitch exceptional story ideas to media.
- We can bring writers to YOU!
How can you help VTC PR?
- Fill out VTC Partner Planning Form.
- Share your best practices.
- Share your FAM Tour Itineraries with us.
- Share when your locality is featured in the news or by a writer.
- Sign up for PR Leads.