Virginia is for Lovers is one of the most highly recognized tourism slogans in the world! Find out how the VTC promotes its brand and Virginia as a tourism destination.
Who Should Attend?
This Orientation series is a must for tourism marketers, DMOs, managers/owners of Virginia tourism properties and those who want to increase their visitation. When the next session is scheduled, information on times and registration will appear below.
Virtual Orientation Schedule
Join Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) on October 19 -22, 2020 for a 4-day virtual event where you will learn about VTC’s marketing techniques, practices and how you can participate in VTC’s marketing programs and move forward together.
Register once to participate in all of the sessions for four days. Registration is free.
Oct. 19: Day 1
- 9:50 – 10:00 am: “Welcome” Rita McClenny, President and CEO
- 10:00 – 10:45 am: Research: “It all begins here. Is your Data Ready?”
- 10:45 – 11:30 am: Virginia Film Office
Oct. 20: Day 2
- 10:00 – 11:00 am: VTC Brand
- 11:00 – 11:45 am: Communications: PR, Social Media + Content Marketing
Oct. 21: Day 3
- 10:00 – 10:45 am: Digital Marketing
- 10:45 – 12:00 pm: For the Love of Sales/ International Marketing
Oct. 22: Day 4
- 10:00 – 11:00 am: Partnership Marketing
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm: Welcome Center Opportunities/PMAP