VTC markets the state of Virginia as a premiere destination to the meetings and convention markets through national, regional and professional meetings membership organizations, as posted on our Marketing Calendar. Lead Reports are prepared following each trade show and are made available to the Virginia travel industry to further develop meetings business. Notice of available Lead Reports are posted on our website and announced in our monthly Travel Post newsletter throughout the year.
VTC Belongs to these Meeting Planner Associations
- ASAE (American Society of Association Executives)
- PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association)
- MPI (Meeting Professionals International)
- RCMA (Religious Conference Management Association)
- SGMP (Society of Government Meeting Planners)
- VSAE (Virginia Society of Association Executives)
- AENC (Association Executives of North Carolina)
- HSMAI (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International)
- Association Forum ofChicagoland
- The Reunion FriendlyNetwork
- YMRC (Your Military Reunion Connection)
- VRPS (Virginia Recreation and Park Society)
VTC works with Virginia travel partners to update the online Meetings website with the most recent meeting product information. Make sure you are listed on Virginia.org/Meetings.
VTC offers opportunities to partner at national conventions and at special client events as posted on our Marketing Opportunities Calendar and announced in our monthly Travel Post newsletter. For more information on becoming a partner, contact Joni Johnson National Sales Manager at 804-545-5544