VTC markets the state of Virginia as a premiere destination to the group tour and travel industry through national, regional and professional tour and travel membership organizations and conventions, as posted on our Marketing Calendar. Attendance at these conventions offers the opportunity to meet one on one through prescheduled appointments with tour operators. Lead Reports are prepared following each convention VTC attends and are made available to the Virginia travel industry to further develop group business. Notice of available Sales Leads are posted on our website and announced in our monthly Travel Post enewsletter throughout the year.
To showcase our Virginia travel products to the trade industry, VTC solicits partnerships with Virginia members of the group tour trade associations and plans sponsorship opportunities at national and regional conventions and sales missions. Check the monthly Travel Post enewsletter for opportunities and marketing calendar for lists of shows VTC participates in.
VTC works with Virginia travel industry to update their online travel products including suggested day and multi-day trip ideas, student performance venues and receptive/guide/charter companies.
Travel Trade Associations Memberships
VTC has memberships in the following Travel Trade Associations:
- American Bus Association
- Bus Association of New York
- Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association
- National Tour Association
- North Carolina Motorcoach Association
- Pennsylvania Bus Association
- South Carolina Motorcoach Association
- Southeast Tourism Society
- Student Youth Travel Association
- Tennessee Motorcoach Association
- Travel Alliance Partners LLC
- Travel South USA
- US Travel Association
- Virginia Motorcoach Association