Applications are now closed!
The 50 Years of Love grant is open to recognized Virginia Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO) only.
VTC is offering a grant of $10,000 that can be used on anything related to the 50 Years of Love campaign. There are seven elements that are mandatory and must be included. Click below to download the grant application.
Here are the mandatory elements for the 50 Years of Love grant.
- Follow branding guidelines available on vatc.org/50YEARSOFLOVE and include 50 YEARS OF LOVE logo on all creative.
- Choose an approved partner activation or create your own. Visit vatc.org/50yearsoflove to see all partner activations available. You can select one or create something unique that better fits your locality.
- Use VTC’s TV commercial/video (or create your own using the 50 YEARS OF LOVE branding) to promote what you are doing for 50 YEARS OF LOVE. (:30 TV commercial/video will be delivered to all partners on grant award date.) Post the commercial/video on your website, online or social media.
- Engage 10 or more businesses in your locality that will all take part in the 50 YEARS OF LOVE campaign. Preference given to events and programs that live on after 2019. Ex: A mobile LOVEwork that will travel around your destination for 50 days that can then be displayed in your locality as a permanent LOVEwork.
- In addition to sharing the commercial/video on social media, post a minimum of three 50 YEARS OF LOVE related posts per month on social media using customizable social media assets provided by VTC.
- Submit a press release to relevant media outlets promoting what is happening in your locality for 50 YEARS OF LOVE.
- Share photo and video assets captured for 50 YEARS OF LOVE promotions with VTC including full usage rights in perpetuity.
The application MUST be received by the Virginia Tourism Corporation no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, January 15, 2019! THIS IS NOT A POSTMARK DATE.
Awards should be announced by Thursday, February 14, 2019. Funds will be available within 30 days of receipt of the signed VTC Letter of Agreement.