VTC supports the creation of new tourism businesses, entrepreneurs, and job creation. We partner with other local, state, and federal agencies and organizations to promote the creation and expansion of businesses in the Commonwealth. In addition to business assistance workshops, below are links to additional business and tourism assistance resources:
Business Assistance Resources
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership – Business Incentives
- Entrepreneur Express – The Entrepreneur Express Workshops are designed to provide information on available business resources and deliver practical, hands-on training covering key elements of business practice. Workshop segments include information on how to start and operate a business, grow an existing business, marketing strategies, financing and locating available resources.
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Business One Stop – The Business One Stop system will help you determine business formation requirements based on your specific type of business and business activities. In addition, the system will pre-fill some of the forms required to start your business.
- Virginia Small Business Development Centers Network
- The Building Entrepreneurial Economies (BEE)
- Virginia Main Street Program
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Electronic Commerce TechnologyCenter
- Virginia Green
- Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Disability Etiquette Training and Consulting – W.C. Duke Associates, Inc.
- SCORE Counselors to America’s SmallBusiness
- Small Business Financing Options & Resources
- United States Small Business Administration