Let us know what’s new in your area for 2019!
Each year, the VTC Public Relations team compiles What’s New, a compilation of new, renovated or expanded attractions, accommodations and travel services opening in Virginia. This book is shared with in-state, regional, domestic and international media.
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR WHAT’S NEW:
EOD WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22
What are we looking for:
- New or renovated hotels
- New or renovated restaurants, breweries, wineries, etc.
- Major events and festivals
- New projects and developments
- Things you are heavily promoting in 2019
What’s New Criteria:
- Please include dates (can be a specific date, month or season) of the opening. Anything that is “TBD” will NOT be included.
- VTC PR will accept information for openings that are scheduled for December 2018.
- Information should only be submitted by the DMO or Welcome Center.
- Information that is sent not using the form will not be considered for the 2019 What’s New booklet.
- Please be sure you’re listed on Virginia.org. If you’re not listed click for your free account: http://admin.virginia.org. Once approved you’ll use this same link to add your content. After you’ve added your content please include a Virginia.org listing link for existing properties, breweries, wineries, etc. that you submit. For more information on using the administration tool see the instruction manual here. You can also contact Robin Mamunes at 804-545-5545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember brief and concise responses are best and much appreciated!
*To submit information about your group, meeting and sports businesses, please fill out this form.