Use the latest research technology to measure who arrives in your destination after seeing your advertising or visiting your website.
Role of Channel: Arrivals
Contact: JOE ZITZ
- Understand how your website and paid ad campaigns impact visitation.
- Track network-enabled devices (e.g. mobile phones and/or laptops) after being exposed to your advertising, showing you how your campaigns performed.
- Receive valuable data insights to calculate return- on-investment (ROI) and increase visitation to your destination.
This opportunity is limited to 10 partners, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
ARRIVALIST A2 CO-OP
- $15,200 Partner investment
- $7,500 VTC investment
- $22,700 Total investment
What is the Arrival Radius? Arrival radius is defined as your business’s county and/or region.
What counts as an Arrival? Any arrival reported must satisfy the following criteria:
- Device must be exposed to media exposure (website or paid ad) outside the arrival zone
- Devices must travel at least 50 miles from origin
- Device must arrive within the arrival zone and remain for minimum 2 hours
- Device must not repeat this more than 1x a week