Arrivalist is a research technology that measures how network-enabled devices (i.e. mobile phones and/or laptops) change locations after exposure to your website or paid ad campaigns.
CONTACT: JOE ZITZ
Having a website and running advertising is great but it is equally important to know how they drive people to the county or region where your business is located. The information that Arrivalist provides will help you understand how your website and paid ad campaigns impact visitation. You can then use these valuable data insights to calculate return-on-investment (ROI) and increase visitation to your destination.
Arrival radius is defined as your businesses’ county and/or region. Any arrival reported must satisfy the following criteria:
- Device must be exposed to media exposure (website or paid ad) outside the arrival zone
- Devices must travel at least 50 miles from origin
- Device must arrive within the arrival zone and remain for minimum 2 hours
- Device must not repeat this more than 1x a week
INDUSTRY PARTNER OFFER
This opportunity is limited to 10 partners, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $15,200 Partner investment
- $7,500 VTC investment
- $22,700 Total investment