NEW IN 2019
Leverage the authoritative voice of Condé Nast with an integrated campaign, highlighting Virginia’s luxury travel offerings through targeted ads, custom content, print and an experiential event. This opportunity will require the participation of four Virginia partners along with other partners in their region to bring this program to life. The Virginia is for Lovers® logo will be included on all elements.
CONTACT: SHANNON JOHNSON
If you are a luxury product or experience, contact Shannon Johnson to start the conversation.
WHY A LUXURY CO-OP?
This multi-media approach will give your brand a larger platform to inspire visitation to Virginia and your specific destination by reaching travelers with a propensity for luxury, cultural and culinary experiences.
INDUSTRY PARTNER OFFER
This opportunity is limited to four partners.
All four partners will receive a digital and print program, a combined partnership custom digital article and a combined event.
High Impact Crown Unit (Individual Program)
Show your offerings top of page through video or branded banner creative on The Lifestyle Collection sites – Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast
Traveler, Epicurious and Self magazines.
- Timing: March to May, 2019
- Impressions: 500K
- Investment: $10,000
Facebook Carousel (Individual Program)
Drive awareness of your destination by highlighting three luxury topics that the Condé Nast Facebook audience can scroll through.
- Timing: March 2019
- Impressions: 938K
- Investment: $15,000
One Full-Page Print Ad + Advertorial (Individual Program)
Receive two pages in two separate issues; one full-page ad and one full-page advertorial that will run side-by-side in a Virginia takeover section of two regional issues.
- Timing (ad units run in the regional circulation of each issue):
- April 2019: New Experience Makers Issue
- May/June 2019: Hot List Issue
- Audience: 1.6M
- Investment: $83,000
Native Digital Article (Combined Program)
A custom article featuring luxury products and locations. Your banner units will also run in rotation on this custom article page.
- Timing: March to May, 2019
- Impressions: 2.1M, distribution:
- The Lifestyle Collective Native Distribution
- Approximately 1,500 influencers that focus on travel content
- One Condé Nast Traveler sponsored Facebook amplify post
- Investment: $50k
Event (Combined Program)
Bon Appétit will invite guests to the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen in NYC for a themed event to showcase the drinks and bites inspired by the different partner regions of Virginia.
- Key Timing: March or April, 2019
- Attendees: 50 people invited (i.e. influencers, travel agents, VIP)
- Distribution: Bon Appétit will push out at least one dark post about the event and ask attending influencers and partners to do the same.
- Investment: $0
PROGRAM INVESTMENT PER PARTNER
- Partner Investment: $136,750
- VTC Investment: $21,250
- Total Investment: $158,000