Reach large audiences in key geographic markets with pre-negotiated cable packages.
Role of Channel: Awareness > Consideration
Contact: Lindsey Norment
WHY CABLE TV?
- Television continues to be the best channel to reach a large audience and gain awareness.
- Comcast Spotlight, COX and Spectrum reach 5.6 million subscribers across Virginia and North Carolina.
- Leverage pre-negotiated cable packages to raise awareness of your brand or destination.
- Reach key audiences during prime-time programming.
As of July 1, 2019: Four North Carolina markets have been added – Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh and Greenville-New Bern. VTC investment increased to 50% reimbursement up to $20,000 (up from 10% and $10,000, respectively in FY19).
COMCAST, COX & SPECTRUM
This first-come, first-served program offers pre-determined schedules based on top-rated networks and dayparts to maximize audience impact.
- The program features pre-set schedule options targeted to Adults, ages 25-54.
- The program is customizable to your needs in terms of geographic markets, weekly spot load and flighting (within the available schedules).
All television spots must include the Virginia is for Lovers® logo.
- 50% reimbursement on spend
- Maximum reimbursement of $20,000
To ensure a consistent brand voice across all participating industry partners, VTC has final approval on all TV spots used for this co-op program.
- Step 1: Download the Cable TV Worksheet to view pre-determined schedules and pricing available to you.
- Step 2: Contact VTC to discuss your 30-second television commercial and usage rights.
- Step 3: Once your commercial is approved by VTC, submit your Cable TV Application and completed Cable TV Worksheet, indicating projected on-air flights and spend, to The Martin Agency for approval.
- Step 4: Once your application is approved by TMA, submit the provided scheduling worksheet to Comcast at least 4 weeks prior to desired on-air flight date.
- Step 5: Submit creative files to cable provider at least 2 weeks prior to on-air flight date.
- Upon campaign completion, you will receive an invoice and performance affidavit from the cable provider, which you will submit to The Martin Agency for reimbursement.