In an effort to assist in the promotion of the State’s DMO’s and other qualified attractions, VTC is happy to announce a new Co-Op program designed to help fund the Social Media Marketing campaigns actively being executed by the State’s marketing partners.
This program is designed to provide maximum flexibility for each partner’s specific marketing needs. Partners can design and manage their SEM campaigns through any means they deem appropriate, and any strategic approach they deem effective.
With this program the Virginia Tourism Corporation will reimburse all participants 25% against all qualified Social Media Marketing spend, or $5,000 per the VTC 2017-18 fiscal year (through June, 2018), whichever is greater.
Allowable Facebook Campaign Objectives
- Clicks to Website
- Website Conversions
- Local Awareness
- Promoted Posts
- Event Responses
- Video Views
- Lead Generation
Not Available Facebook Campaign Objectives
- Page Likes
- App Installs
- App Engagements
- Offer Claims
- Prior Approval from VTC
- All formats must tag @VirginiaIsForLovers in the ad copy
- Any ad format that utilizes a click thru URL to a landing page must include the Virginia is for Lovers logo (at least 250 pixels tall or 250 pixels wide), or a 250 character promotional text summary about Virginia, with hyper-link.
- Landing page must contain a link to www.virginia.org (Link can be embedded into logo image)
Following documents must be submitted to VTC in order to collect reimbursement
- VTC Co-Op Claim Form
- Ad Delivery report showing ad unit(s) run and corresponding click volume and cost associated to ad/landing page
- Screenshot(s) of Facebook Ads Manager showing run dates, ad unit, click volume and total cost accepted
- Screenshot of landing page(s) used against ad
Reimbursement will be made on a quarterly basis
- All reimbursement claim forms and associated documentation must be received by the last day of the month preceding the end of the calendar quarter
- Q3 2017 – July – September– deadline is October 31
- Q4 2017 – October – December- deadline is January 31
- Q1 2018- January – March- deadline is April 30
- Q2 2018- April – June- deadline is July 30
- As this is a pilot program, enrollment is on a first come-first serve basis.
VTC FY18 Facebook Application – Download Word Doc