Want to share your own WanderLove road trip itinerary? We welcome your suggestions for road trips around the Commonwealth! Fill out the form below for the chance to be featured on the Virginia is for Lovers blog or in the “More Road Trip Ideas” section of virginia.org/wanderlove.
Note: Submitting content does not guarantee inclusion on VTC’s marketing channels; if this is a shorter road trip content piece, please consider using our Getaway Submission Form, which is limited to 400 words max.
- See WanderLove Messaging for inspiration.
- Mention the direct routes (HW 64, 95, etc.), then give alternate routes (“road less traveled”).
- If possible, create a google map showing the route to travel.
- Include any COVID-specific info/tips – amended hours, safety stipulations, etc. You can easily remove post-COVID to keep content evergreen.
- Break the route into smaller sections if necessary. Example: From Roanoke to Christiansburg; from Christiansburg to Blacksburg. In each paragraph, talk about where to stop along the way.
- Please only include businesses/attractions listed on Virginia.org.
If you’d prefer to submit a WanderLove itinerary, please use the Getaway Submission Form.
If your organization is a Matcha partner, please send your blog link to [email protected] for ingestion.