Pre-Qualifier Questionnaire Instructions
- Approval of this questionnaire requires the participating community to complete a Community Survey, Consensus Meeting and apply for grant funds within six months of acceptance in order to qualify for subsequent grant funds
- Participation in DRIVE 2.0 Community Surveys, Consensus Workshops, and Grants will be available for 30 eligible communities divided into three rounds of 10 communities each
- Round 1: January 2021 – June 2021 (Grant funds available July 2021)
- Round 2: July 2021 – December 2021 (Grant funds available January 2022)
- Round 3: January 2022 – June 2022 (Grant funds available July 2022)
- Application periods for grant rounds are held in the first two weeks of each round
- Communities not selected as a participating community can re-apply in subsequent application rounds
DRIVE Tourism 2.0 Procedure
- Complete Pre-Qualifier Questionnaire
- If selected, you will be provided with a Community Survey Link
- You will send this link to 30 community partners for their completion of the survey. The survey should be sent to both traditional and non-traditional tourism partners.
- Once your 30 partners have submitted completed surveys, we will evaluate the findings and provide you with Promotion, Product Development, and Make the Case/Advocacy hub-and-spokes based on the results of the Community Surveys
- You will then work with VTC to schedule a Consensus Meeting
- Once you complete your Consensus Meeting, you will be eligible to apply for your grant funds
Round 1 for DRIVE 2.0 has closed! Round 2 of DRIVE 2.0 will begin Monday, June 28th!