Get the word out! We’ve created an Instagram story explaining the #ToastVA competition for the month of August, and we’d love for you to share with your followers.
- Open this page on your phone
- Click on an image below (start with image 1)
- Screenshot the image, so it is now saved on your phone
- Repeat steps 2-3 for all images
- Open Instagram and post the images to your story in the appropriate order (see below for Instagram story instructions)
HELP: What is an Instagram story? How can I post one?
- Open Instagram and click on the camera icon in the top left corner. This will take you to Instagram’s camera.
- There are four different modes for posting to Instagram: Live, Normal, Boomerang, and Hands Free. A fifth option, use your finger to swipe up when on Instagram’s camera screen. This will show you the images (and videos) you’ve captured within the last 24 hours.
- Scroll through these images to find the slides you saved for the #ToastVA Instagram story.
- Select the first slide (or second, third, etc.). It should fill your camera screen.
- Click the “Your Story” icon in the lower left corner. This will post the image to your story.
- Repeat Steps 1-5 until each slide has been posted in the appropriate order.
- View your story by returning to Instagram’s home screen and clicking your profile photo in the top left corner. You should see the story play each slide in the order you posted.